Great blog about family and passing on the traditions of cooking…
The Spring Season in Las Vegas is filled with activities for the sports fan and beyond, in all of us. February kicks off with SuperBowl 50, followed by March Madness, The Final Four, The Masters, and in what is expected to be Manny Pacquiao’s last fight, he will take on, for the 3rd and final time, Timothy Bradley in early April.. and finally that glorious day known as The First Saturday in May when beautiful horses race at Churchill Downs for The Kentucky Derby and later that evening, Canelo Alvarez will square off in Las Vegas for the day’s annual prize fight night cap.
We’ve got a golf package available for any and all of these wonderfully exciting weekends in the entertainment capital of the world, Las Vegas, Nevada, for you to choose from.
Pick your date to stay, play, and be a part of the electric action going on in Las Vegas this Spring..
If you love to golf, then Vegas is calling your name. Wait . . . Vegas? Not Scotland or California? As it happens, Vegas has a large number of great courses all in one general vicinity, making it easy to hit up several on a single trip. These offer unique links, great views, and challenging games to whoever comes to play. Still not convinced that sin city is the place for your next golfing vacation? Here are four good reasons that golfers around the world flock to Vegas:
1. It’s one of the golf capitals of the world – Most dedicated golfers know that Vegas leads the U.S. in its golf scene, and is a world player as well. Numerous U.S. golf pros come out of Vegas and those who hail from elsewhere spend extensive time testing themselves on the Vegas golf courses. It could be said that golf in Las Vegas is more than just a sport or hobby – it’s a way of life. That’s because Vegas has made a point of developing some of the most respected golf courses in the world and supporting the golf community with everything you need to succeed: great equipment, great coaching and great clubs. Add to that the year-round perfect weather and you have the recipe for a golfers’ haven.
2. Packaged Vegas golf trips deliver more value – Heading to Vegas for a golf trip gives you ultimate flexibility and value. You don’t need to know the local scene intimately to make smart choices about which courses to play: your trip organizer can assemble lineups based on your skill level and preferences. More than that, these golf packages include stays at world-renowned hotels, plus transportation to and from the nightlife that Vegas is famous for. A packaged trip can be scaled to any budget and is a great way to experience golfing in Las Vegas while saving big money.
3. There is a course for every play style – Although Vegas is famed for some of its extremely challenging golf courses, not every course in Las Vegas is designed only with seasoned pros in mind. Las Vegas is home to hundreds of golf courses, which run the spectrum from forgiving to fierce. In addition, different play styles will find a home on different Vegas courses as well, from those with massive risk/reward setups to those that demand neck and neck competitive play.
4. Vegas has so much more to offer – Golf is just part of what you’ll experience when you spend your vacation in Las Vegas. From live stage shows and great bands to casinos and night clubs, Vegas won’t disappoint!
Have you golfed in Las Vegas? What was your favorite course?
Every golfer knows that Las Vegas is a major destination. The chance to golf in Las Vegas gets many players’ pulses beating, from casual golfers to pros. But what exactly makes a golf trip to Las Vegas so great? Here are four factors that make it stand out from other options:
1. Endless selection of high-quality courses – Almost no other place in the world can boast the sheer number of golf courses in one area that Las Vegas has. But Vegas doesn’t just win out in terms of quantity – the quality of the greens in Las Vegas is off the chart! The Nevada gem and its surrounding desert are home to numerous world-class golf courses, many of them designed by the biggest names in golfing history. Pro after pro is born on the lively and challenging links of Las Vegas, and any serious golfer will enjoy what they find when they make their pilgrimage to Sin City. In fact, the only drawback to golf in Las Vegas might be that there are too many great courses, and most golfers will find they want to come back several times to try more.
2. Entertainment and nightlife – One difficulty with planning a great golf trip is that many golfing destinations have relatively limited options for recreation outside of the sport itself. You won’t be golfing at night and you’ll want to enjoy all of your vacation, not just the time spent on the golf course. This is an area where Las Vegas outshines its competitors. We all know that Vegas is famous for more than golf, but it’s not just the excitement of the casinos that awaits you after you finish 18 holes. Las Vegas has acclaimed music and stage shows, unforgettable restaurants, and some of the best nightlife in the world. You’ll find that golfing is only part of what you love about Las Vegas.
3. The price – It’s true that Scotland is the Mecca of golf and that there are many beautiful golf resorts in the tropics. But for any avid golfer residing in the U.S. or Canada, those destinations involve an expensive (and lengthy) flight. Las Vegas may seem like a whole different world, but it’s right there in our backyard and flights are affordable—leaving you a bigger budget for all the fun stuff you want to do when you arrive.
4. Options for every level of player – Las Vegas golf packages can be tailored to many levels of play, for those looking for casual fun to those who want to test their limits. Some of the best packages involve a little bit of both.
Have you had a chance to golf in Las Vegas? What are some of your favorite courses? Call or contact us at BK’s Golf Services for recommendations on the best Las Vegas tee times to suit you!